Saturday, October 23, 2021

 STILL Getting Around Charleston WV


I thought I would post a few more pics of Charleston and the immediate area. Yes, I do have some more interior pics of out Capitol building, however, the churches of Charleston, still showed some beautiful images. Below was captured at the Sacred Heart Church. All images will enlarge if you click on them. PLEASE leave comments about what you have seen.

Mary and Temptation.




Our Lord, again near Sacred Heart Church


The variety of faith in Charleston allows the multiple spiers of each building to contribute to the city scape.

As promised, I also captured a few more detailed shots inside of our Capitol building, but I will also leave you with some extra shots. I will be adding more data about these pics, but I thought you might want to see the items below.


One of the wings at the Capitol building


Detail to side entrance


Detail of the wonderful marble. I will update what the symbols mean at a later time


Outside statue on Capitol grounds. I just like this statue, well rendered and of course our state flag



District 17 UMWA Headquarters, yes, its down the road from the Capitol building


My favorite statue on the Capitol grounds







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts