Thursday, August 2, 2018

And its name was Logan......

SO, I looked at the cities that were fed by the towns labor and work. I found Logan, WV....There are others but Logan was my first trip with my new assistant, named, the other child.

He has a keen eye, and we saw a very empty city named Logan.


The theater, and streets and buildings and even the security cameras that adorned every building....looked at an empty space.


I was the lucky one who had to explain an answer which I used to ask in coal towns..WHERE is everyone? This is a city..........


And everywhere was sparse.....and I looked at my then 14 year old assistant and said 2 words...no jobs. I got a little emotive, and just quietly said, IF you hear anyone say, OH coal is coming back....dont do that.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts